As a condition of using the The River Source Portal, you give consent to receive
electronic communications from us. These communications are for the purpose of confirming
your identity and responding to inquiries you may send to us via the portal.
In order for us to reasonably safeguard your privacy and confidentiality, you must agree to the following in
order to use the portal.
- You agree to contact appropriate emergency services in the event of a crisis or urgent health problem and not attempt to
initiate contact through this portal.
- You agree to use this portal to inquire about services or to access services for personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of this portal through any automated means.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this portal.
- If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this portal in conjunction with, and under the
supervision of, your parents or guardians.
- You must be a human. Any account registration by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of
your account and password.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password, you agree to notify us immediately.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
your access to the portal with or without notice.